First-ever colour X-ray on a human performed
July 12, 2018
Konica Minolta Introduces AeroRemote Insights: Interactive Analytic and Business Intelligence Reporting for Radiology
April 19, 2018
CMS Imaging welcomes Christopher Ryan
May 14, 2018
Canon Products Win 2018 iF Design Awards
Canon Inc. has announced that several Canon product designs were recognized by iF International Forum Design GmbH with prestigious 2018 iF Design Awards.
Established in 1953, the iF DesignAwards are recognized, worldwide, as one of the most prestigious awards within the field of design, with outstanding industrial designs chosen from all over the world each year. This year 6,402 entries from 54 countries and regions were judged by internationally active design experts across seven disciplines: product, packaging, communication, service design, architecture, interior architecture, and professional concept.
Canon has now won the iF Design Award for 24 consecutive years. Encouraged by the recognition of the Company’s design excellence, Canon will continue striving to realize products that combine high levels of performance and design.
The following Canon products have been recognized as winners of the iF Design Award 2018:
- EOS M5 Interchangeable Lens Camera
- EF70-300 mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM Telephoto Zoom Lens
- PIXMA G-Series Wireless All-In-One Printer
- CXDI-810C, CXDI-710C, and CXDI-410C Wireless Detectors
- imageCLASS MF735Cdw; imageCLASS MF733Cdw; imageCLASS MF731Cdw; imageCLASS MF634Cdw; imageCLASS MF632Cdw; imageCLASS LBP654Cdw; and imageCLASS LBP612Cdw Printers
- EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Camera