Fujifilm's Dynamic Visualization image processing automatically recognizes the region of interest
and applies the optimum image processing parameters throughout the entire exposure field producing
exceptional images with higher window and leveling content for faster, more accurate diagnosis.
Additional advanced functions include:
- Dynamic Visualization™ II* (upgrade option for FDX Console desktop and mobile workstations,
included standard with FDR
AQRO): Our latest evolution in image processing. Dynamic Visualization II processing
uses advanced auto recognition of bone, anatomy characteristics, and orthopedic hardware.
This image processing software intelligently adapts image contrast and density, based on
image, thickness and structural recognition. It improves uniformity in both dense and thin
regions for challenging images, for large anatomy and patients, or any low dose or low
Grid™ (option): Processing intelligently simulates grid use,
eliminating scatter effect, to improve contrast and clarity for images acquired without a
grid. Useful in portable exams, it eliminates artifacts associated with physical grid
misalignment and improper SID.
- Intuitively recognizes scatter effect in the image
- Precisely tunes contrast and noise control
- Eliminates misalignment factors
- Customizable grid characteristics, grid lines, density and interspacing material
- Multi-Frequency Processing (MFP): Applies edge enhancement and gray scale
processing to multiple frequencies, improving visibility for varying densities and foreign
structures. Useful in viewing spine, skull and orthopedic hardware images
- Flexible Noise Control (FNC):: Selectively suppresses noise without loss of
sharpness. Useful for pediatrics, lumbar spine and abdomen views
- Grid Pattern Removal (GPR): Intelligently removes moiré patterns caused by
- Fujifilm DR to Fujifilm Synapse PACS viewing shortcuts:: Applies
radiologist-specific single-click processing preferences to views, significantly simplifying
* Requires FDX Console v11 or higher.